Friday, March 31, 2017

We Have a Little Problem


Now I was supposed to start editing on Thursday and I went to turn on the computer and it was not loading. So I waited some hours for the computer to load and it still wasn’t loading. I thought that if I left the computer on at night that at some point, it would load. Well fast forward to 6:00 AM, it was STILL loading. I told my dad if he could fix it. When I came back from school, the computer was turned off. So I turned it on and this time it took about 15 minutes to turn on. Then I ran into another problem I needed the local items keychain password and I had NO IDEA what that is. So again, I asked my dad and he was as clueless as me. So we decided to change accounts and we waited and waited and waited. After trying to log in and set up the computer for half an hour, it finally worked. Then I got myself into ANOTHER problem. It feels like technology really hates me today. It is such a beautiful Friday evening and night. This is a short post and I hope to update on the problem of trying to open iMovie. Really, WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME!!!
But anyways, the update will hopefully come on Saturday and hope that the computer and iMovie are running smoothly and I have the chance to start editing.
P.S. I did click Report as well as Reopen about 100 times, but I hope that there will be some answers, or I will need someone to do some voodoo magic on the computer to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment