Sunday, March 26, 2017

Show Don't Tell


I have been putting together a storyboard to put some of my ideas together. I had a hard time trying to put together the order that I wanted to put the shots in. I just had ideas of what I wanted to do with no particular order. So I started drawing the end shot of the film opening in which shows the title of the film with the use of body art involved. Then I just started to create shots that will be utilized when the opening credits are added. When I don’t know what shot to do, I grab my camera and try to put myself in the position of the director and the character. Now I know that some shots will not be used but the storyboard is a rough draft of the film opening. So here it is...






These are the ones that I didn't use, but still created. (the ones below)

No comments:

Post a Comment