Sunday, March 26, 2017

Film Day

Friday March 24, 2017 was filming day. Now there are a couple of things that happening  during the process. The first thing was to get everything set up. I utilized the Nikon D3400 and a polaroid tripod. These were helpful in getting the necessary footage that will allow for the film opening to be successful.  I utilized most of  notecards that were used in my storyboard. Not all of them were used because it didn’t fit the idea or it didn’t work with the acting or camera. Now it was difficult working with a mirror trying to get the camera not to be seen.  Everything was going good, until I got hungry. It  was solved when I ate pasta, but that is beside the point. I was struggling a bit about what other shoots will be good to incorporate and my actress helped me a bit. Now I hope that I have everything filmed and I just have to edit. I will most likely know, when I start editing next week. It was also a little bit of work to try to remember to film in black and white as well as in color just incase. I was thinking of doing the entire thing in black and white, but when I start to edit, it  is when I will make a decision.


Costco Wholesale. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2017, from https://www.costco.com/Nikon-D3400-
     DSLR-Camera-2-Lens-Bundle.product.100313565.html


Robot Check. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2017, from https://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-72-inch-
     Carrying-Additional-Camcorders/dp/B003LTB8GM/ref=sr_1_2? 
     ie=UTF8&qid=1490564892&sr=8-2&keywords=polaroid%2Btripod

No comments:

Post a Comment