Sunday, April 2, 2017

VOICE

Today has been a stressful weekend. I have been trying to get iMovie to work and it hasn’t. I updated iMovie, which is worked until it said that the graphics wasn’t supported by the hardware. So while I’m trying to figure the iMovie out, I needed to continue with writing and moving the process forward. So, I have started to write the voice over for the film opening. I have been writing the voice over for a while, trying to figure out what would work best. Now, I wrote the opening on a piece of paper because I am old school, but anyways, the voice over is done by her best friend, introducing Alice to the audience as well as introducing her guilt of being oblivious to how Alice felt.  I will hope that the voice over will work with the music as well as the shots of the film. I could always change some things after I start to really edit the project. I wanted to show the papers where the voice over was written. I hope to do a future post with exactly what the voice over is saying when it is finalized. So here is the process:  



This is the beginning of me writing the film opening


Displaying 72D6981C-8631-4C2D-AFEE-55862EB65204.jpg
These are some of the ideas or lines that might have been utilized in the voice over.

Displaying EA132E6E-CC3D-4E73-AEA5-BE2BA0C72A22.JPG
This might be my final draft of the voice over, but if it doesn't go well when the opening is edited, then I will have a chance to go back and make the voice over fit together with everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment