Sunday, April 9, 2017

Breakdown #1

Later today about 7:00 my first breakdown occurred. Now this was a given as I have been trying to make iMovie work for an entire week. Now I decided to contact my cousin who either studied computer engineer, software, or science. I think it is one of those, but I could never remember. But anyways, he is good with computers, but it still took us three hours to try to figure out how to make the computer faster as well as try to update iMovie to the newest version. We figured out how to delete iMovie to the point that we could install it instead of updating it. This will allow for the latest iMovie to be installed. Now I hope that tomorrow iMovie will be okay, and I will have the opportunity to edit my video for once in my life. This sounds so complicated, which to me it was confusing but I hope that it will work. The videos will be coming up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment