Sunday, April 9, 2017

Haven't Cried Yet


The frustration is beyond my control. iMovie is not working. It had taken days for iMovie to work and the computer to load. After a couple of days, iMovie finally started to work and  when I was ready to edit, I was importing my video on the computer and it took nine hours for the videos to import. So I had patience and waited for the video to load for the next day. I was so excited to see that the videos loaded and be able to start editing, then I ran into another problem, the viewing screen to watch the clips that you would be editing is not working and it becoming frustrating because I need to edit this project as well as the CCR. I haven’t broken down yet, which to be honest it is a miracle, but I’m trying to fix everything. In the meantime, I will try to fix iMovie and during my breaks from having an emotional breakdown, I will try to  record the voiceover and as well as the CCR. i am behind schedule and it is stressing me out completely. But the show must go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment